- Kubernetes, Kops, KPM, Helm, Docker, Golang, Node
- Focused on front end development with React.
- Created several React components for new product serving approximately 15 million users.
- Development lead for new features. I am in charge of rearchitecting old components to new emitter patterns. Currently, the application is following the Flux pattern which employs a catch all mentality. We have decided an explicit event based approach is a better fit for our purposes. I have been fronting new development with this pattern.
- Implemented analytics tracking for application wide. This gathers usage statistics so we can better understand what direction the application is headed.
- Worked with Apigee for creating SSO interface.
- Developed api for Geoorganizer product on Node.js, Redis, Postgres, and AWS. Deployments are handled by CodeDeploy and messaging is handled by RabbitMQ.
- Created prototype for esri-leaflet using mithriljs
- Automate deployment process of product to AWS using CodeDeploy and ArcPy
Geographic Information Services, Inc.
- Created GIS application using Knockout, ESRI JS, C# 4.5 and IIS.
- Developed and implemented custom search widget designed specifically for the clients map services.
- Created auth system which allowed the map services to be secured.
- Created custom print templates within ArcMap.
- Wrote test suites in Selenium using both the IDE and WebDriver API and created a test environment with Selenium nodes. The tests were deployed to Selenium nodes and run periodically across multiple browsers.
- Aided in creating a scheduling service that is used as application wide cron management. This is a multi threaded service which uses thread pooling to manage concurrent tasks. A usage example is scheduling a report to run at set increments.
- UI/UX revamp of the entire application. This required creating project plans, client interaction, storyboarding, and requirements gathering while on a 2 week deliverable schedule.
- Created a prototype of the next TitanCloud on AWS using MVC 4, WebAPI, Razor, and Bootstrap.
- Aided in moving Titan's platform to AWS.
- Moved Titan from svn to git.
- Created 4 Flex mapping applications using ESRI Flex API's 1.3 - 3.0. All of these applications relied heavily on ArcGIS Server 9.3 - 10.1.
- Developed a data aggregator for GIS data coming from public agencies. The aggregator routinely updates its cache and serves it through WCF services as JSON. A uniform data object was created in order to have the smallest client footprint possible.
- Built a Google Maps application to collect and display the aggregated data. The UI was created using Jquery Mobile with an embedded Google map.
- Created custom Flex UI controls using Actionscript drawing and shading abilities. This drastically reduced load time by creating the design at runtime rather than downloading potentially hundreds of images.
- Created an ArcMap addin application and EditorExtension addin. The editor extension captures feature insert and update events in order to accurately populate attribute data.
- Developed backup procedures for all Linux servers. The backups were sent to in house drives as well as Amazon S3. They were written in Bash and Python.
- Developed and coordinated development of TDOT SEMS components in ASP.NET MVC 2.
- Generated NHibernate mappings, domain classes, controllers, views, view models, routing entries and BluePrint CSS user interface.
- Designed and created a SMS client in C# that can be installed on multiple systems and allow each system to simultaneously send millions of SMS messages to a collection of gateways.
- Created a Flex mapping application that was used for emergency notifications in large metropolitan areas or universities. The application allowed the user to select the areas which would be notified.